(The Center Square) – President Joe Biden’s proposed tax increases would result in the loss of 1 million jobs in the U.S., Rice University economists estimate in a new report. Read more
Today will be our warmest day of the week by a long shot. Temperatures will top out in the low to mid-80s across the Delta. There will be plenty of sunshine to go around with only a few passing clouds this afternoon. Tonight will feature partly cloudy skies along with mild temperatures in th… Read more
- Brie Bella marks seventh anniversary with Daniel Bryan
- Kris Jenner leads birthday tributes to True Thompson
- Lily-Rose Depp: Privacy's important
- Rice economists: Biden’s tax increases would kill 1 million jobs in two years
- Steven M. Sipple:
- The ‘Shameless’ Series Finale: What Worked and What Flat-Out Didn’t
- As border crisis worsens, Biden taps new immigration officials
- Dame Judi Dench hates national treasure title
- Nicky Hilton Rothschild brands bike shorts and crop trend 'not cute'
- Kendall Jenner moves out of house
- ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Returns! Find Out the Season 7 Premiere Date
- ‘General Hospital’ Star Nancy Lee Grahn on Her 25 Years (and Counting!) in Port Charles
- Defense — not the QBs or new offense — steals the show in Boise State spring game
- Quick-thinking brother saves sister's life, using what he learned from a TV show
- Biden economy hiccups as he calls for higher taxes
- 2 JUVENILES HOSPITALIZED AFTER GETTING THROWN OFF A MOVING VEHICLE
- Lil Nas X slams haters after Montero (Call Me By Your Name) tops chart
- VEHICLE ACCIDENT KILLS ONE
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news updates? Signup today!