(The Center Square) – U.S. Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., are asking President Joe Biden to appoint former Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson to a special executive position to manage the border crisis. Read more
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas joins Bulgari as brand ambassador
- Tinashe's mom taught her the importance of self-care
- Serena Williams living in Gaiter Mask Dress to 'stay protected' from COVID-19
- Simone Biles to compete in balance beam final at Tokyo Olympics
- Jonah Hill celebrates body positivity with new tattoo
- Duchess of Sussex hires Oprah Winfrey's party planner for 40th birthday celebrations
- Russell Crowe directing Poker Face
- Taika Waititi's Flash Gordon film shifts to live-action
- This is the Worst County to Live in Mississippi
- Kate Beckinsale is thinking about finishing her degree at Oxford University
- James Van Der Beek: I moved my family to Texas to bring them closer to nature
- Slipknot founding member Joey Jordison dies aged 46
- Hundreds of lawmakers ask SCOTUS to overturn Roe v Wade
- Fan Day is Thursday at Memorial Stadium. Here are some final reminders before you head there
- DaBaby dropped by BooHooMAN
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news updates? Signup today!