Authorities arrest five suspects linked to a series of armed robberies at Quick Stop, Zip Trip and Rick's all in Hollandale, Mississippi. Officials informed The Delta News that four juveniles and one adult were taken into custody earlier this week. Quick Stop on East Avenue in Hollandale being the most recent armed robbery by the four juveniles. The juveniles entered the Quick Stop with shot guns, and officials say they took money out of the register and are also accused of stealing cigarettes and cigars. Before that incident, on July 2nd, 2019, The Delta News were told the adult subject robbed Quick Stop at gunpoint, and three days later on July 5th the suspect allegedly robbed the same store again at gunpoint. Hollandale Police Chief, Willie J. Bethley, tells The Delta News with his team and the assistance of U.S. Marshalls, the adult suspect was located and arrested rather quickly in Humphreys County at his mother's home. Chief Bethley says all subjects will be charged as an adult.
- Help wanted: How do Packers attack Raiders with just four healthy wideouts?
- Brody Jenner: Reality TV is 'therapeutic'
- Chapman leads Missouri at Nuttycombe Invitational
- Kylie Jenner is 'happy' to see Travis Scott spend more time with Stormi
- Brittany Snow was called 'self-indulgent' for talking about mental health in 2007
- Saturday's UA storylines include praise for Trevon Mason's grandpa, concerns about sacks and CFP talk with Larry Scott
- Saturday's college football games
- Kevin Jonas gets a tattoo of his wife
- Lottery Comes to Mississippi
- 5. San Francisco-Oakland-Hayward, CA
- Mississippi Lottery Tickets Coming November 25th
- Woman Arrested for Assaulting a Teacher in Clarksdale
- Man Arrested for Burglaries in Clarksdale
- Local school teacher hosts "Twerking Contest" in class
- DIRECTV Agreement Reached
- Boyle Family's Video Picked to Air on America's Funniest Video Televison Show
- One MVSU Student Killed and Two Others injured in Sunday Morning Car Crash
- Clarksdale Man Charged with Murder