Local auhtorities are launching an investigation after a car accidents takes the life of a Winstonville man. It happened Wednesday before 7 p.m. According to authorities, 69- year- old Robert Anderson of Decatur, IL was driving a 1968 Plymouth when he reportedly lost control of his car. The MS Highway Patrol says the car flipped several times off the roadway south of the eastbound lane.
According to officials, 61 -year- old Charlie Anderson of Winstonville was a passenger. He was thrown from the vehicle and pronounced dead at the scene. The driver, Robert Anderson. was airlifted to Memphis.
Many Shelby residents covered the streets as officials responded to the fatality.
An investigation into the crash is ongoing.
- Montana State expects nearly-completed $18M complex to boost athletics
- Prince Philip's order of service revealed
- Karlie Kloss reveals baby's name
- Justin Bieber's 'different level' parties
- Start of Missouri-Mississippi State pushed to Saturday
- Husker WR Oliver Martin feels 'fast and explosive' and it's apparent to his coaches, teammates
- Husker Extra Podcast: Breaking down the latest in spring football and the new transfer and recruiting rules
- Matthew Morrison to become a dad again
- Nicky Hilton Rothschild brands bike shorts and crop trend 'not cute'
- Rice economists: Biden’s tax increases would kill 1 million jobs in two years
- Jessica Simpson became a 'recluse' after intense body shaming
- Chet Hanks sued by ex-girlfriend
- Kendall Jenner moves out of house
- 2 JUVENILES HOSPITALIZED AFTER GETTING THROWN OFF A MOVING VEHICLE
- Defense — not the QBs or new offense — steals the show in Boise State spring game
- Who Is Julia-Louise Dreyfus’ Valentina Allegra de Fontaine in ‘Falcon and the Winter Soldier’?
- Kelly Rowland's little cocoon
- Hank Azaria says sorry to 'every single Indian person' for Apu portrayal
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.