A Greenwood man is dead in a fatal 4th of July shooting. Leflore County Coroner Debra Sanders said 24-year-old Kevin Pulley was found dead from a gunshot wound at Terrace View Apartments. The coroner would not say whether the victim was shot or if the gunshot wound was self-inflicted. At this time, authorities are awaiting an autopsy to further investigate the case.
- Brad Pitt jokes about Leonardo DiCaprio restraining order
- Paris Jackson to sign record deal
- Adrianne Palicki and Scott Grimes to divorce
- Shay Mitchell's 'more confident' in a bikini whilst pregnant
- Leonardo DiCaprio got 'starstruck' meeting Luke Perry
- David Spade opens up about Kate Spade's suicide
- Selena Gomez celebrates birthday in Italy
- 'Brave' Dame Judi Dench admitted daughter to rehab in 2001
- Greenville Teen Missing
- Leflore County Man Find's Ancestor While Watching TV
- Car Accident Injures Two, Destroys Light Control Box
- One Dead, One Behind Bars After Weekend Shooting.
- One Dead, One Injured in Belzoni Shooting
- Grenada Fire Injures Two Firemen
- Former Greenville Mayor Dies
- Two Inmates Escape From Central MS Facility; Captured!!!
- Yazoo Back Water Flooding Continues
- 2020 Presidential Candidate Visits the Delta