A Community Center in Carrollton recently receives top honors as it is added to the long list of prominent historic buildings in the nation. Carrollton Mayor Pam Lee got notification that the Carrollton Community House is now on the 'National Register of Historic Places' The center is the 14th building in Carroll County to have been recognized and included on the list by this 'National Register.'
- Brad Pitt jokes about Leonardo DiCaprio restraining order
- Paris Jackson to sign record deal
- Adrianne Palicki and Scott Grimes to divorce
- Shay Mitchell's 'more confident' in a bikini whilst pregnant
- Leonardo DiCaprio got 'starstruck' meeting Luke Perry
- David Spade opens up about Kate Spade's suicide
- Selena Gomez celebrates birthday in Italy
- 'Brave' Dame Judi Dench admitted daughter to rehab in 2001
- Greenville Teen Missing
- Leflore County Man Find's Ancestor While Watching TV
- Car Accident Injures Two, Destroys Light Control Box
- One Dead, One Behind Bars After Weekend Shooting.
- One Dead, One Injured in Belzoni Shooting
- Grenada Fire Injures Two Firemen
- Former Greenville Mayor Dies
- Two Inmates Escape From Central MS Facility; Captured!!!
- Yazoo Back Water Flooding Continues
- 2020 Presidential Candidate Visits the Delta