Officials keeping eye on Grenada Water Lake Levels even as water levels continue dropping. As of noon on July 4th, according to lakesonline.com, water level fall to 227.62, making the level 12.62 above the full pool of 215.00. Even though conditions are get better, detours have been set up to help drivers avoid highwater areas. In the week of May 12th, water levels had risen as high as 232 feet.
- Hub Arkush: Will Chicago Bears revamped RB corps be good enough?
- Blac Chyna's key to coparenting
- Eva Longoria: Motherhood changed my instincts
- Illinois consumer advocate on Equifax settlement: Too little, too late
- Kylie Jenner files trademark for nail products
- Former Greenville Mayor Dies
- Lili Reinhart and Cole Sprouse split
- Executive order helps lower cost burden for chronically ill patients
- Greenville Teen Missing
- Car Accident Injures Two, Destroys Light Control Box
- Grenada Fire Injures Two Firemen
- Leflore County Man Find's Ancestor While Watching TV
- One Dead, One Behind Bars After Weekend Shooting.
- One Dead, One Injured in Belzoni Shooting
- Two Inmates Escape From Central MS Facility; Captured!!!
- 2020 Presidential Candidate Visits the Delta
- A Fatal Shooting on the 4th of July at a Greenwood Apartment Complex
- Yazoo Back Water Flooding Continues