Former U.S. Senator Thad Cochran passed away this morning at the age of 81. After serving the state and the country for over 40 years, we remember his life and his legacy.
- Angelina Jolie's 200k donation to NAACP
- Lady Gaga lets anti-racism charities take over her Instagram
- Whoopi Goldberg unites with Extinction Rebellion for climate change film
- Travis Scott 'hopes to rekindle Kylie Jenner romance'
- Selena Gomez lends her Instagram account to 'black voices'
- Demi Lovato: We can all create change in different ways
- Husker Takeout: Nebraska football players take 'first step,' and other nuggets from Thursday
- Riverdale boss apologises to Vanessa Morgan and promises change
- Financial Penalty Against Grenada Attorney
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Greenville Restaurant
- Grenada Hospital Employees Laid Off due to Covid-19
- GPSD Sets Plans For 'Virtual Extended School Year'
- Clarksdale Police Searching for the Gunman who Shot a Clarksdale Teen
- Greenwood and Lefore County Receive $80,000 in Covid-19 Relief
- David Cochran Wins MS Levee Board Commissioner Election
- Carroll County Sheriff's Department Makes Arrest
- Sunflower Woman Found Dead
- Free Face Mask Giveaway in Greenville