During OLS, Texas DPS Troopers locate 84 illegal immigrants in a dump truck during a vehicle inspection in LaSalle County.
As featured on
(The Center Square) – Texas law enforcement officers working through the state’s border security mission, Operation Lone Star, continue to thwart human smuggling activity as U.S. Customs and Border Protection reported a record number of deaths of illegal crossers in fiscal 2022.
- Marilyn Manson sued over sexual assault of a minor
- Michael Jackson’s nephew Jaafar Jackson will play him in a new biopic
- Duke and Duchess of Sussex gave away 3m in charity's first year of operation
- Song Joong-ki and Katy Louise Saunders announce marriage and pregnancy
- Lisa Marie Presley's friends maintain she wanted kids in charge of trust
- Flavor Flav: I spent 5m on drugs in 6 years
- Julia Fox: I don't have $30 million!
- Gigi Hadid reveals 'really fun' morning routine with daughter Khai
- How Living Off the Grid in Mississippi Compares to Other States
- February a month of seasonal contrasts on the Coast
- Bad Deal? What REALLY caused the UMMC/GLH deal to fail.
- In a First, Medicaid Extends Coverage to Prison Inmates
- Priscilla Presley is on a 'dark, painstaking journey' after losing her daughter Lisa Marie
- Washington County Man Sentenced
- Carroll County Armed Robbery
- Free Smoke Alarms
- Premature Cardiovascular Disease Linked to Lower Cognition
- What Is Heartworm and How Can You Protect Your Pet From It?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.