Ellesia Blaque, who lives with the the chronic medical conditions sarcoidosis and neurosarcoidosis, asked President Donald Trump about his healthcare plan at an ABC town hall. She tells CNN's Brianna Keilar about the experience and how she reacted to Trump's answer.
- Carrie Coon: Being in Ghostbusters: Afterlife is 'surreal'
- Bill Skarsgard enjoys playing 'complicated roles'
- Sam Claflin hails co-star Millie Bobby Brown a 'powerhouse'
- With the return of Badgers football, city leaders discourage large game-day gatherings
- Thandie Newton to star in All The Old Knives
- Mississippi National Guard Sergeant Wins 2020 Best Warrior Competition
- $6 Million Going to MS to Help Curb Domestic Violence
- MDOC Employee Arrested for Embezzlement
- Girl Missing From Grenada Found Safe
- Missing Grenada Girl Found Safe
- Greenwood Man Arrested for Shooting
- 4 Arrested after Child Goes Viral for Smoking Marijuana
- Steven M. Sipple: Nebraska's can-do spirit during challenging period should make fans proud
- Julia Reed Dies From Cancer
- Indianola Police Investigating Double Homicide
- Former Teacher and Principal Pleads Not Guilty
- Sunday Shooting in Greenwood Leaves Two Hospitalized
- HURRICANE SALLY MAKES LANDFALL IN ALABAMA