Hi Set

Inmates getting out of prison may have a shot at getting a job thanks to a program.

A test equivalent to a High School GED can be taken while housed in area prisons.

Once the inmate is released from prison and has passed the Hi-SET.

They can use the certification to continue their education or to show employers proof of passing a high school equivalent test.

Inmates can enroll in the adult education program by contacting their prison warden.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.