One pilot was killed and another is hospitalized after a crop duster collision.
The mid-air collision happened Tuesday evening around 5pm off of Hwy. 160 in eastern Ashley county, Arkansas.
The names and ages of the victims have not yet been released. The Ashley County Sheriff's office and the Federal Aviation Administration are still investigating what caused the accident.
- New isn't always better: Chip shortage remains a concern
- ‘The Great American Baking Show’: Ellie Kemper & Zach Cherry to Host US Series
- Missoula police looking for missing 45-year-old woman
- Federal data: Retail sales remain flat, job openings decline
- ‘Shark Tank’ Adds Gwyneth Paltrow as Season 14 Guest Shark
- NBA 2022-23 Schedule: What Are the Games You Won’t Want to Miss?
- Lawmakers raise alarm about taxpayer-funded Amtrak potentially being used for illegal immigrants to cross border
- Bengals QB Joe Burrow says he ruptured his appendix
- Greenwood Leflore Hospital patients evacuated
- Search for Convicted rapist includes The Delta UPDATE
- This Is How Dangerous Law Enforcement Jobs Are in Mississippi
- Witness describes SWAT raid on escapee's hideout
- Greenwood Leflore Hospital: Technically in debt
- Group takes Lexington to court over fired chief
- Gun violence emergencies: Positive impact, or abuse of executive power?
- Mississippi Homicides Up Over Last Decade
- Searching for Samuel Hartman in the Delta
- Meth Plays Big Role in Drug ODs in Rural America