A parking lot near a local carnival was the scene of a shooting Friday night. The Greenville Police Department dispatched officers to the 1600 block of Highway 1 just before 7 p.m. According to Assistant Police Chief Michael Merchant, one person was injured in the shooting. The victim, identified only as a 32-year old black male from Greenwood, suffered from a gunshot wound to the leg and is listed in stable condition. Leroy Williams Davis, 62, of Zephryhills, FL, was apprehended and charged with aggravated assault. Police say the incident occurred as a result of a disagreement between the two men. More charges are pending in the case.
- Teammates rally around struggling Husker kicker Connor Culp: 'We bring each other up'
- Billie Eilish unveils her vegan Air Jordan sneaker collection
- Bella Hadid is the face of Self-Portrait's Spring 2022 collection
- Billy Porter's Emmys necklace cost $1 million
- Corey Taylor and Machine Gun Kelly are locked in a war of words
- Noel Gallagher to record album of Oasis reworks?
- Denise Richards joins family comedy The Junkyard Dogs
- Tom Hopper and Kat Graham cast in Love in the Villa
- This Is the City Hit Hardest by Extreme Poverty in Mississippi
- Gabrielle Union 'devastated' after husband Dwyane Wade had a baby with another woman
- Child, 5, left on school bus
- ‘NCIS’ Season 19 Preview: Gibbs Is ‘Fully Unchained’ & More Big Changes
- Gwyneth Paltrow is in the thick of perimenopause
- Still few details in homicide
- Shooting victims dies
- One dead, one injured in shooting
- Woman's death raises toll to 27
- She saw her dad slain at 9. Now she sees celebrities plead for convicted killer Julius Jones' release
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.