The pilot's name is Walter Mitchell. Mitchell took off from the Winona Airport in his four seater plane. Authorities said, Mitchell was attempting to land on a private air strip when the crash happened.
- Billy Eichner wants more roles for LGBT actors
- Martha Stewart praises stars launching lifestyle brands
- Denise Richards is a strict parent
- Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio bond over pottery
- Hub Arkush: Will Chicago Bears revamped RB corps be good enough?
- Blac Chyna's key to coparenting
- Eva Longoria: Motherhood changed my instincts
- Illinois consumer advocate on Equifax settlement: Too little, too late
- Greenville Teen Missing
- Leflore County Man Find's Ancestor While Watching TV
- Car Accident Injures Two, Destroys Light Control Box
- One Dead, One Behind Bars After Weekend Shooting.
- One Dead, One Injured in Belzoni Shooting
- Grenada Fire Injures Two Firemen
- Former Greenville Mayor Dies
- Two Inmates Escape From Central MS Facility; Captured!!!
- Yazoo Back Water Flooding Continues
- A Fatal Shooting on the 4th of July at a Greenwood Apartment Complex