The University of Wisconsin senior speaks to the media Saturday night after the Badgers defeated the Army Black Knights 20-14 at Camp Randall Stadium in Madison.
As featured on
Aidan O’Connell threw for 374 yards and accounted for three touchdowns, David Bell had a career-best 240 yards receiving, and visiting Purdue beat No. 2 Iowa 24-7 on Saturday in Iowa City.
Whether you're making the trek to Ross-Ade Stadium or watching from the comfort of your couch, the State Journal has Badgers fans covered with a complete breakdown of everything they need to know as UW squares off against the 25th-ranked Boilermakers on Saturday afternoon.
- CNN Suspends Chris Cuomo Indefinitely For Aiding Brother in Scandal
- Issaquena County Has the Highest Smoking Rate in Mississippi
- Baywatch star Donna D’Errico can’t swim
- ‘General Hospital’: No Plans to Recast Steve Burton’s Role After Vaccine Mandate Firing
- Tom Morello wants shock factor in guitar playing
- ‘Zoey’ Sings Again, Forever ‘Sunny,’ Rock Center and Kelly Clarkson Christmas Specials, Netflix’s Somber ‘Dog’
- Benedict Cumberbatch struggled rolling up cigarettes on The Power of the Dog
- Hannah John-Kamen embraced night shoots on new Resident Evil movie
- Travis Barker is 'so proud' of daughter Alabama for conquering her fear of flying
- Fatal Drug Overdoses Are on the Rise in Mississippi
- Ty Pennington ties the knot with Kellee Merrell
- Wyoming Cowboys ready to say aloha to seniors, improve bowl chances with win over Hawaii
- Kendra Wilkinson: Balancing work and motherhood is hard work
- Embezzlement Charge
- Jeremy Renner reveals why he'll never rewatch Avengers Endgame
- Richard Jenkins fed up with filming in wet and cold weather
- Boys and Girls Donation
- Free Thanksgiving Meals