Local auhtorities are launching an investigation after a car accidents takes the life of a Winstonville man. It happened Wednesday before 7 p.m. According to authorities, 69- year- old Robert Anderson of Decatur, IL was driving a 1968 Plymouth when he reportedly lost control of his car. The MS Highway Patrol says the car flipped several times off the roadway south of the eastbound lane.
According to officials, 61 -year- old Charlie Anderson of Winstonville was a passenger. He was thrown from the vehicle and pronounced dead at the scene. The driver, Robert Anderson. was airlifted to Memphis.
Many Shelby residents covered the streets as officials responded to the fatality.
An investigation into the crash is ongoing.
As featured on
- Biden changes tariffs, proposes spending to combat China
- Luke Evans and Josh Gad to star in Beauty and the Beast prequel series
- ‘Loki’ Star Wunmi Mosaku on Exploring Her ‘Physical Strength and Prowess’ Onscreen
- ‘New Amsterdam’ EPs on Reynolds’ Relationship, Bloom’s Secret & Iggy’s Choice
- Jon Pierre & Mary Tjon-Joe-Pin on How They Take Clients ‘Two Steps Home’
- ‘iCarly’ Stars Promise ‘Some Things Remain the Same’ in the Paramount+ Revival
- Inflation fears rise as producer prices increase most ever recorded
- The CW Fall 2021 Premiere Dates: ‘The Flash,’ ‘Walker,’ ‘4400’ & More
- James Brolin and Barbra Streisand's romance 'is getting stronger all the time'
- No fish tale: Klamath Falls couple finds ring 12 years after it was lost
- Taylor boy, 8, sacrifices treasured Pokemon cards to raise money, save his dog’s life
- Selena Gomez: Taylor Swift was my style icon
- Meghan Markle's father Thomas Markle believes he'd get on well with Prince Charles
- Yasmin Le Bon wants more women in their 50s on the catwalk
- Denver couple battling terminal cancer checks off bucket list destination
- Madelyn Cline joins Knives Out 2
- Rain Likely on Wednesday
- Victoria Beckham releases Spice Girls Pride tee